Current Challenges for Marketing Managers
Episode 1: 9 January 2018
Have you ever wondered what life is really like for a Marketing Manager?
On this episode, the first episode, I start out with a brief history of Marketing Management. I look at the current state of Marketing Management, how today’s Marketing Manager has evolved, and end up on today’s marketing challenges for Marketing Leaders.
Marketing covers all departments in a business... especially now if you are looking at the entire customer journey #ThisMarketingLife. Click To Tweet
A Brief History of Marketing Management
- Stage 1 – The Birth of Marketing
- Stage 2 – The Sales Era
- Stage 3 – The Marketing Era (enter Mad Men)
- Stage 4 – The Relationship Marketing Era
- Stage 5 – The Societal Marketing Era
- Stage 6 – The Digital Marketing Era
- PLUS Stage 7 – The Customer Experience Era
Evolving Marketing Management
There is no stopping the technology and optimisation tide.
Today’s Marketing Challenges
- Leadership and C-Suite Problems
- Lead Generation
- Strategy, Growth Hacking, Agile Marketing and Trends
- Project Management
- People Management
- and more…
- The 6 Main Stages in Marketing History from the Oxford College of Marketing
Subscribe via: iTunes | Stitcher | Soundcloud | CastBox
What would you like to hear about in regards to Marketing Management?
Fill in this 2 minute survey [qsm_link id=1]HERE[/qsm_link]
Sign Up to Receive New Episodes